Stay Connected

Friday, September 20, 2013

Sunshine Award Acceptance


Hello readers! Well I am so pleased and excited to say that I am nominated for another award! Yay! I am so glad that my blog has started off in a positive direction and I am thankful that ya'll have all decided to tag along and read about my journey! The wonderful Glori from Glori Online nominated me!Her button is also on my sidebar so you know that she is good! :) So here are the rules for this award!


  • Acknowledge the nominating blogger
  • Share 11 random facts about yourself
  • Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you
  • List 11 bloggers that deserve the recognition and love
  • Post 11 questions for the nominated bloggers to answer. They cannot nominate the blogger who nominated them

On to the fun stuff!

11 Random Facts

1. Justin and I are high school sweethearts and have been together on and off for 51/2 years

2. Besides having a baby, I also have 2 furry four legged children. We have Sissy (Grand Pyraneese/Bull Mastiff) and Tank (Dachsund/shitzou). Yes we are very aware that the names are oxymoronic considering their breed!

3. I am 100% completely obsessed with Demi Lovato. She is gorgeous and one heck of a singer. She struggles with body image issues and I feel that it is so refreshing to have a famous person be so open about her struggles that most of the population of normal females struggle with also!

4. I am currently working on getting my bachelors degree in Business Administration. I have one more year left if everything goes well!

5. I cannot whistle, snap my fingers, or blow bubbles with gum. It sucks...

6. I can speak a little Spanish. My mom is from Guatemala so I have picked up Spanish for her. I'm the only child that has trouble speaking it though. My brother and sister are both very fluent in it.

7. My one thing on my bucket list is to visit New York! I have always wanted to go and it is the ONE place I have to go visit!


8. I used to show cattle and was really involved in it. It taught me a lot about responsibility and hard work. It's an experience that shaped my younger years. It really was a lot of fun and it's something that I would like for Maddie to participate in.

9. I am a Glee fanatic! I am pretty obsessed with this show! 

10. I am SHORT! A whopping 5'0! Haha

11. I have a pretty amazing little girl! But I'm sure ya'll knew that already! :)

11 Questions

1. What is your favorite Fall TV show?
Glee of course! I'm also a big fan of New Girl and Sons of Anarchy!
2. What is your go to outfit?
I usually put on some skinny jeans, a tank top, and throw a cardigan on with some flats. I'll add a scarf if it is cold! 
3. What are the 5 must have items in your purse right now?
Phone, keys, Mary Kay tinted lip balm, peppermints, and usually I have a trail mix bag to eat when I'm in class
4. Sweet or Salty?
I have my days. Sometimes I'm craving sweet and other times salty!
5. Resume question- what is your biggest weakness?
I let small things get to me at times. For instance, if I have a disagreement with a coworker, it really gets me down.
6. And your greatest strength?
I pick up things quick! 
7. What is one thing on your "bucket list" that you hope to accomplish this year?
Well I kind of don't really have a bucket list but one goal that I hope to accomplish is to have a semester of all A's.
8. Apple or Windows?
Apple
9. How long have you been blogging?
I think it's been 2 months! Not very long!
10. Working mommy or stay at home mommy?
Neither I am a student mommy! 
11. What is your favorite fall food? (share a great recipe if you have one)
I can make a really good homemade apple pie for Thanksgiving! I may share the recipe at Thanksgiving time! The secret to a good apple pie is the type of apples you use :)

11 Bloggers I Nominate!

My 11 Questions

  1. What is a goal you wish to accomplish at the end of the year?
  2. What is your favorite post on your blog so far?
  3. What is one thing you would like to tell your former self?
  4. What is your occupation?
  5. Describe your blog with 3 words!
  6. Where is the one place in the world that you HAVE to travel to?
  7. What is your favorite fall activity?
  8. What is one feature that you like most about yourself? (Can be physical or a personality trait)
  9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  10. What is your favorite singer or band?
  11. What advice do you have for new bloggers?
This post took me a while to put together but I had so much fun doing it! It was nice break in between my school work and playing with Maddie! I can't wait to read the answers of my blog nominees! Much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment