Stay Connected

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

And the mess begins!

Today I had the pleasure of introducing Maddie Bug to solid foods!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! For the past couple of weeks I would stroll up and down the baby food aisle pointing out to Maddie which foods she would soon be trying and alas the moment has arrived! She has tried rice and oatmeal cereal and since she was doing so well, I decided to start the baby food.

I got her all ready to go. Got her bib on, got the receiving blanket ready for any messes, and sat her down in seat. It was time to begin. Her first food choice (and only food choice) was APPLES!

Little did I know the mess that would soon entail! She gave me a big wide eyed stare when she tasted the delicious sweetness of apples. She ended up liking it at a cost though. I realized I needed a bigger bib and to really invest in a high chair. All in all it was a very fun experience and I can't wait to feed her again and expand her meal choices! Enclosed is a picture of the messy but enjoyable experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment