Stay Connected

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Short but sweet introduction!

Hey everyone! My name is Zoe! I am 22 years old and currently a stay at home mom to a 4 month old baby girl named Madison (also known as Maddie Bug) I am still trying to finish school. I am studying Business Administration and hope to graduate in December 2014. FINGERS CROSSED!!!! I don't know a lot of moms in the area that I live so I wondered... How can I possible connect to other moms easier?! I have had luck with finding other moms on Twitter and Instagram. I decided to start blogging as well. It's me and maddie bug all day long so it can get pretty lonely. So not only am I using blogging as a tool to connect to other moms, but I am also using it as a tool to release the many joys and frustrations of parenthood and just anything else in my life that I feel is relevant for everyone to know!

Feel free to follow but keep in mind that I am fairly new to this! You can follow me on other social networks as well!

Twitter: @zoekolleen
Instagram: zoekolleen
Facebook: Zoe Kolleen Ziegenhagen
Kik: zoekolleen
Tumblr: zoekolleen13

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment