Stay Connected

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Update: Things Are Getting Dangerous Around Here

Good morning readers! No I am not MIA. I have just been busy with school, taking care of Maddie Bug, and of course being the awesome housewife that I am! I figured I would give a short update on Madison.


So I was getting ready for class yesterday morning. I swear that I merely looked away for 5 seconds and she was like this. It's starting to become dangerous business around here. Madison is currently getting into everything. She has to grab everything and put everything in her mouth. 

I have a feeling that she is going to skip crawling. We put her on her knees and she rocks but she still wont do the crawling part. She just flops back on her belly and basically army crawls everywhere.

Either way Madison is now a handful and a half! She is seriously a ball of energy that never stops until bedtime! I can't even imagine how thingss will be when she starts walking! I definitely have my work cut out for me! 

Happy Tuesday!!
Much love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment