Stay Connected

Friday, November 8, 2013

Weekly Link Love 11/8/2013


Sorry that I have not been posting as much. Tests are kicking my behind here at school. I'm having at least a test every week so I spend most of my time studying!!! But I wanted to make sure I did my weekly link series!

I love this FAB planter

I am making this my next DIY project

Check out these random acts of kindness

Check out this infographic about social media!

My perspective of marriage changed when I read this article this week

I probably need this shirt to warn others!

Check out these clever mason jar crafts

It's time to decorate for Thanksgiving! Check out these ideas

I couldn't help but chuckle at this humorous buzzfeed list

Hope you enjoyed the links! Have a happy weekend! :)

Much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment