Stay Connected

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Falling into another sunday social


Sunday Social
1. What is your favorite fall activity?

I just love walking everywhere in the fall. All the leaves and different colors are so pretty and I absolutely LOVE it. The weather is cooler so it makes it more enjoyable. Maybe I'll start running again when it gets cooler to get back into shape.
2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
College wise I am a proud supporter of those Fightin' Texas Aggies (gig em!) and NFL wise, I root for the Minnesota Vikings. Yes I know what your thinking... But Zoe, your from Texas why not the Dallas Cowboys or The Texans?? Just personal preference and my family have always been fans of them.


3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
FOOTBALL!!! We love us some football here in Texas! And the hayrides and State Fair of Texas in Dallas, Texas!

4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
I am a firm believer and obsessed with cardigans and scarves! They just scream FALL!!!!

5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
The weather getting cooler! This summer heat needs to go STAT! Shoo!!! Be gone!!!
6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?
THANKSGIVING! An excuse to eat whatever I please in whatever size portion and not be judged!! I always make my homemade apple pie that is just oh so delish!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment