Stay Connected

Sunday, September 15, 2013

My lovely little blog!

Sunday Social

Well it's time for one of my favorite link ups! This week's questions let me brag and talk all about my lovely little blog!

1. What is the name of your blog?
Maddie Bug and I. That's my nickname for Madison. She is always with me and all I talk about so it was just fitting to name my blog after her. She is my partner in crime

2. What do you love most about blogging?
Well I'm still only 2 months in. I have to say though that I LOVE the new people I am constantly meeting on a day to day basis. I have been able to find people that I can relate to and read their stories and thoughts on things. I have also learned a lot of advice when it comes to parenting and found out about new products I have never heard of. It's been an all around good experience so far!

3. Why did you start blogging?
Justin and I are very new to the area that we live in. I don't know a lot of other moms around me. When I get frustrated, I feel like I have no one to talk to and relate to. Especially since I was a SAHM at the time that I started. So I was trying to find a way to release my joys and frustrations and also use it as a journal to look back on my experiences. 

4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?
Write about what you truly believe in. Also just be patient on gaining followers. It really does take time to gain a loyal set of followers. And also, just have fun with it!

 5. Biggest blogging learning experience  you've had?
BACKUP YOUR BLOG ALWAYS!

6. What are three blogs you love?
Taylor @ The Fichera Family
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment