Stay Connected

Friday, September 6, 2013

Happies and Crappies

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up
I love a good blog hop don't you? Especially ones that give you a set topic to write about so you don't have writers block! Here are my happies and crappies for the week!

Happies :)

1. Vacation was the bomb! It was such a great time and it gave Justin and I a chance to reconnect. Yes we love having Maddie around us but it sure was nice to get a break! We missed her so much and we actually ended up leaving a day early to get back to her!




2. Madison was happy to have us back and how could we not be so anxious to get back to our beautiful girl?? Look at that cuteness!!

3. My financial aid FINALLY came through!! If you are following me on my personal accounts, you have heard me complain about this time and time again! Thank goodness financial aid finally got things together!

Crappies :(

1. I think Madison's teeth are starting to come through. She has been quite cranky and it's frustrating at times, but I am ready to see those first little teeth!

2. My dogs shed EVERYWHERE! And frankly, I am tired of cleaning it all up every day!

3. Accounting class will be the ABSOLUTE death of me.

So those are my happenings of the week! Join in on the link up! :) Much love...,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment