Stay Connected

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday Randoms

I knew my life would start getting pretty hectic once I started school, I honestly didn't imagine that I would get busy so early into the semester! Yes I am still around and I read all of the comments, posts, tweets, etc. I figured I should give an update on things going on in my life to still keep my blog active.

School is going fairly well. I am currently on my first round of exams for the semester. I had my economics exam on Friday and I have Accounting and Business and Society tomorrow... Yikes!! So that means the library has become my home away from home at the moment.

I found out that I date Opie from Sons of Anarchy! Justin decided he was going to go all duck dynasty and decided to not shave his beard till Christmas. He's going to do trims here and there but that's it. I guess I could make a monthly update on his beard process on the blog. 

We finally got some rain and cooler weather so Maddie got to wear her panda jacket. Everyone at the grocery store was loving her!!

I signed up for Influenster and already got my first Vox Box! I received the Colgate slimsoft vox box which included the new slim soft toothbrush, mouthwash, and toothpaste! I'm telling you, this is the SOFTEST toothbrush I have ever tried! It was so cool! :)

On Saturday, the weather in Texas here was so nice that I took Maddie Bug to the park and she had a blast! She's doing so good sitting up on her own, so she really enjoyed it!

So those are my random happenings! I hope everyone is having a great week! Hope to be able to post some more once I am done with my tests for the week! Much love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment