Stay Connected

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

6 Month Update


It feels like just yesterday I was writing Madison's 5 month update post but here we are at 6 months. Another month has passed by so quickly. It's weird to think that 6 months ago I got to meet this precious little girl. Before Madison, 6 months felt like an eternity, but now it seems like it passes in the blink of an eye.

So far Madison knows how to sit up with little support, is still trying to scoot while on her tummy, LAUGHS, loves playtime instead of nap time, sleeps 10-11 hours a night (yes I am aware I am pretty lucky), eats baby food 1-2 times a day, loves being tickeled and kissed on the neck, loves paper, and is the best thing to happen to Justin and I.

It has been a hard but absolutely joyful 6 months. I never truly understood the amount of love you can feel for your child. It is so unreal and something you just have to experience to truly understand the depth of the emotion that comes with motherhood. Madison brings me true happiness. Yes, she has her fussy moments but when she smiles and plays, it is definitely worth the struggle.

I'm keeping this post short and sweet tonight. I have been so busy with school. I have 3 exams coming up this week and I have barely had time to relax. I almost didn't have time to write this post. I hope everyone had a lovely Wednesday. It's time for me to lay in bed and study, study, study! Much love, 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment