Stay Connected

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

11 Month Update


Good morning readers! Today marks down the last month of Maddie's first year. I am both happy and sad in a way. I am happy she is growing, getting bigger, and becoming her own person. I am sad in the sense that I can't believe how fast the time has gone.

Before becoming a mom, I felt that it was always so clique for moms to say "My baby is growing so fast!" or "I wish time would slow down". I never understood why moms said the things they did or got so emotional at every milestone or birthday. But now I am truly understanding.


Madison is truly growing into her personality and it amazes me every moment of the day. When I was pregnant, I always wondered how she would act. I think the pictures really capture her personality. She is curious about everything and finds joy in the little things.


Sometimes she has a bad hair day but it doesn't phase her.


She has her silly moments. I think she does it to remind me that I shouldn't stress so much.


She also likes to remind me that she is a human being like myself and needs space on the bed as well!



And most importantly, she reminds me how beautiful my life is. 



So now I prepare for her to turn one. It has been a crazy, memorable, and delightful little journey. This time last year I was probably sprawled on the bed complaining about my feet, my head, my tummy, my back, or how much I was craving chocolate at the time! Now here I am getting emotional about the time passing too quickly for me. I am truly blessed beyond belief. Happy 11 months to my Maddie Bug!

Much love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment