Stay Connected

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Weekly Link Love: Valentine Edition


Good morning! Welcome to another week of links! This weeks theme is all about Valentines Day and LOVE! OOO LA LA! This week I asked my followers and readers to send me any links or posts that they think I should share! I received some pretty good posts so here it goes. As always, I hope you enjoy.

Stuck on what you desperately want for V Day but don't know what to ask for?? Show your significant other this list

Need a quick easy snack for tomorrow? Check out this recipe for sweetheart popcorn

Wonder how Valentines Day is celebrated around the world? Check it out here

Absolutely gorgeous tablescape

You all know how much I love a good infographic

What a cute craft to do with the little ones

My mouth is just watering looking at these tasty treats

Okay guys, I feel like I have to brag about my nails I got done this week

In love with this date night outfit

The perfect gift for your man!

Share your Valentine posts in the comments below! I would love to see them!
Hope everyone has a happy Valentines Day tomorrow!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment