Stay Connected

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My FIRST Citrus Lane Box


Hey readers! So yesterday I came home from class and found that I recieved my first Citrus Lane box! It also came on the day Maddie turned 11 months so they are already getting extra brownie points from me right now!

If you don't know what Citrus Lane is, I will do a quick summary. Citrus Lane is a monthly subscription box where they send 4 to 5 items tailored towards your child's age and gender. The boxes start at around $21 a box depending on the type of subscription you decide to go with. If you are interested, click on this link and I can get $20 worth of credits and YOU get half off of the first box and shipping is free! Sounds like a good deal huh?


The card that came with the box reads:
February is the time of year when we ask ourselves-is winter over yet? Not quite... but we've put together items that we hope will brighten up the dismal weather. We're so excited to bring you a beautiful shape sorter from Plan Toy's, a unique feeding item from Boon, something to read at bedtime, and a special treat for Mom. See you in the spring!

Also I apologize in advance about the low quality pictures. They were taken from my iPhone and I was in a rush. Busy supermom over here!


Bedtime Rhymes from Barefoot Books 
$6.99

I am really excited about starting up a book collection for Maddie. I loved this book. It has the traditional stories written as poems. The illustrations were absolutely beautiful. I will definitely start reading these before she goes to bed.


Pulp Teething Feeder from Boon
$7.49

I have actually been meaning to get one of these to give her fruits or veggies without worrying about choking on the seeds. It has a silicone cover and BPA free. The tiny holes help to allow only small pieces and the juice to come in. Maddie really loves limes and lemons (I have no clue why she does), so this will be great to stick some cold limes in without worrying about seeds. I believe this will help in introducing a new variety of fruits. It's easier to clean than those mesh feeders and it is easier for her to grip.


Green Apple Age Defy Hand Cream from Juice Beauty
$12.00

I was happy I got a little treat in my box! This product smells so amazing!!! It felt great and it is organic so that is a plus! This hand cream is formulated to minimize fine lines, help age spots, and keep hands soft during the winter months.


Shape Shorter from Plan Toys
$10.00

I LOVE this toy for Maddie. She tends to lose a lot of her toys but I love that the shapes are attached to a cord on the toy so no pieces go missing. This is a great on the go toy since everything is attached to one another. This will definitely help with fine motor and problem solving skills! See, she loved it!


What I payed: $20.00
Value of box: $36.48

I was definitely pleased with my first box. The value exceeded the price I paid for the box. Maddie definitely enjoys all her new things. So if you are interested, here is the link again! Remember, you get 50% off your first box through me!

Much love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment