Stay Connected

Friday, October 18, 2013

7 Month Update


Another month has come and gone. The time is just constantly moving faster with each month. Lately I feel horrible since I don't stay home with Maddie all day anymore. I'm so scared that I am going to miss out on a lot of first things. One good thing is that it makes me cherish the moments I have with her even more.

Madison is doing really well with sitting up on her own. I don't need to have the boppy around constantly anymore. Sometimes she tumbles over but sometimes she just giggles when she does.

We are still at the inevitable first stages of teething. With the amount of cranky attitude she has given me lately, I am hoping those little teeth come through really soon!

She is still trying to work on crawling. It's getting better. She has started rocking on her hands and knees and I heard crawling starts pretty much right after they start doing that. Sometimes she hates being on her tummy but if we have the dogs around she will stay there for awhile so that's a plus!

She has also been eating LOTS of baby food. She is really loving food. She is always swatting or trying to grab our food so as soon as she gets teeth in she may be extremely ready for people food!

She is also making lots of playful noises and screams. She loves playing all day!

It's so great because we are now starting to see her playful and spunky personality come through. She's always so active and social. She loves attention, especially in the grocery stores! She loves animals and seeing the world around her. She is happiest outdoors. She also loves it when you click your tongue, she goes crazy for that.

It's so amazing watching her grow into this beautiful, precious, little girl. She is an absolute joy in our lives. We love her dearly and can't wait to see how much she has developed when 8 months comes around!  


Much love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment