Stay Connected

Friday, October 25, 2013

FREE SPONSORSHIP SPOTS!

Yes you read the title right!! I am a very generous blogger I know! I am going to sponsor SIX blogs for free! Your blog icon will be feautured on my right sidebar! It is first come, first served. If you are the after the 6th person, you have the option of either paying a fee of $5 via paypal OR doing a free swap where you put my blog button on your page! I will also do a blog post on the first  of November introducing my sponsors so that my readers will get to know all about you! So hurry and contact me fast by email (zoe.ziegenhagen@me.com) so I can start to get my post together!

November is the month of Thanksgiving and I am feeling very generous so take advantage of my wonderful offer! I am always open to helping out fellow bloggers!

Today I am linking up at these places! Join in on the fun!
That Friday Blog Hop



Weekend Block Party Blog Linkup


Much love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment