Stay Connected

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Deep in the heart of Texas

Hello readers! I was hoping to do a post over the weekend but Maddie Bug and I ended up having other plans! We spent our whole weekend at the State Fair of Texas in Dallas. I was kind of hesitant because I didn't know how she would handle being out and about all day for 2 days straight. It is safe to say that she loved every minute of it! I decided to share a few pictures of our weekend!

On Friday morning, my mom set up a swing for Maddie outside of her house. Maddie just loves the great outdoors so she had a blast! She probably would have stayed in her swing all day and be perfectly content!



On Saturday, it was really rainy and cold. Well of course silly me forgot to pack a hat for Maddie so we had to go buy one really quick at the fair. After walking through every exhibit hall, we finally found the ONLY children's boutique booth and we found this adorable hat that everyone went completely crazy for!



I had never had any of the fried food at the fair but I decided to go on a limb and try the fried Nutella! It was better than I thought it would be but it wasn't exceptional. I wish there would have been more Nutella and less flaky. But it was a good experience!


This is Maddie with her great uncle. She had a blast with all my family!


And the rest are pictures of us just posing around the fair!






I am so happy that Maddie loved the fair and hope that this will turn into a tradition. I hope it is something she enjoys and anticipates for every year! Much love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment