Stay Connected

Monday, October 14, 2013

Isaiah 40:31


Well it is rainy and muggy here on this Monday morning in Texas. I came up to school early this morning to make sure to give my readers a little motivation this morning. But first I figured I should give a small update on the happenings going on in my little world!

School is going good. I almost have all A's. Funny thing is I thought Accounting would be the one that would give me the most trouble but I am actually making an A in there. The only class I'm not doing as well as I hoped is Economics. Funny huh?

Madison is doing good. Still teething... Bless her little heart. She has also come down with a small cold. So it has been lots of cuddles and snuggling with her. She turns 7 months on Friday!!! Can't wait to update ya'll on all her milestones and progressions.

So for today's Motivational Monday post I decided to do a bible verse. With all the stress of school, money, etc., I found that this verse was fitting with what is going on for me in my life. 

Isaiah 40:31
Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.
Sometimes it is hard to keep on going forward and give everything 110%. At times when I feel flat out exhausted, I say a silent prayer. It is an immediate relief. I feel clean and strong again.
When you get overwhelmed, don't quit pushing. Take a deep breath. Embrace life and keep on being strong. My hope for this post is for at least one person who is feeling worn out to change things around and conquer the day!
Much love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment