Stay Connected

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Midweek Randoms!


Hope everyone is having a great week and happy hump day so here are some random thoughts! Decided to do a link up! 

  • So I have started Once Upon A Time on Netflix and I have to say I am obsessed! I mean I am already pretty fond of Ginnifer Goodwin and something about fairy tales and just how magical and wonderful they are really capture my attention! All the fairy tale characters are stuck in this town in Maine and don't know about their true identities. If you haven't seen this, then I suggest you should. You will be hooked!

  • Right now I have some chicken taco chili in the crockpot for dinner tonight. If anyone wants the recipe I will be happy to post it if I get some requests :)

  • After a couple of hours I finally made a blog button! Cute huh?? If you love my blog and want to show it off, you can grab my button with the code on my profile! Let me know if you grab my button and I will do the same for your blog!
  • Madison has been very active lately! She looks like she wants to crawl but so far has only managed to move those legs. 
  • I recently also did my first blog post exchange. Check out my previous post! :)
  • Next picture is scientific fact! 

No comments:

Post a Comment