Stay Connected

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Social Sunday

Okay so I discovered Ashley Lately and decided to join in on the Social Sundays! Seemed like fun!

1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)?
My phone, baby blanket, and of course my Maddie Bug

2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
The Harry Potter series! Yes you are entitled to call me a nerd but that series had me hooked from the very first book. I have never become so involved in any other book or series to this date.

3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
Hmmm I would definitely like to a VERY LATE spring cleaning of my house and also to believe in myself more.

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
Hmmm this is tough because every error I have encountered in my life has built me into a better individual but if I had to pick one, I would most likely pick my freshman year of college. I was nowhere near prepared or serious about it and I wish I hadn't wasted it away.

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I wish people knew how much joy Madison brings to my life. She is seriously a wonderful little girl and I feel so humbled and thankful that I get to spend 24/7 with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment