Stay Connected

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Social and My Weekend

Sunday Social

1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
I miss how everything was carefree and how there weren't any real problems to deal with. My only concern was who to be friends with and making sure I watched my tv shows. Now I have to worry about rent and bills and doing grownup things :(


2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Zoe actually is my nickname. My actual real name is Zoette.

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
I loved me some swings that's for sure!

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be different things. It always varied. And I still do want to be different things even now!

5. Did you participate in any school activities?
In elementary I did soccer. Then in middle school I participated in a variety of sports and clubs and then in high school I stuck with cheerleading, drama, and FFA.

6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
This one time I stole a candle from a store we went to. But it was on accident obviously!! :)

So on Friday night Justin and I got free tickets to go see Whiskey Myers at Billy Bobs! We also invited my friend Kaitlin who I haven't seen in FOREVER! It was such a fun night and a a really good show!


I love the day after I curl my hair because that's when I feel that it looks the best! I really should curl it more often.
And we also went to go see family today!


Hope everyone had a great weekend! I start school tomorrow and Maddie will be going to daycare!! :(
I will make sure to post about my day! 
Much love from Maddie Bug and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment